Monday, April 15, 2013

Instant Replay #3 // Spring

Life according to my instagram feed has been beautiful, inspiring, fresh, colorful and full of joy. This Spring is a much different season of life than it was last year. I am slowly emerging from the heavy cloak of grief and starting to feel joy again. I mean there are still hard and horribly painful days but not as frequently. I am embracing each day and making an effort to tap into the things that have always brought pure joy into my life like nature, family, flying kites, baby animals, painting and walking in rain storms. I sincerely hope this Spring is treating you as kindly as it has been treating me.
Glittery bricks outside of Voodoo Doughnuts in Portland // Delicious homemade raspberry ice cream // Fresh eggs from our neighbors // My messy paint brushes // Delightfully colorful Easter egg shells // Two new baby pygmy goats // Costco tulips // Favorite instax pictures from Washington // rain drops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking a few moments of your time to add your own eloquent voice to this topic! I try to return each response I get as soon as possible but If you are interested in a faster response feel free to tweet me at @Eloquent_stones. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...