Sunday, April 14, 2013

7 on Sunday #21
















 
I have been pretty busy doing amazing things with my life but realized two things last night. The first thing I realized was that today was Sunday. The second thing I realized was that I hadn't put together a 7 on Sunday post in awhile. So... TADA! I wanted to pop in and share a few things that are currently on my radar. I would also like to note that I originally loved the idea of  keeping this series as my only image free post but I am currently toying with ideas to whip up a fresh new look for next week. So check back soon! Aware of anything floating around on the Internet I might enjoy? If so feel free to leave me a link or suggestion in the comment section.

1. The new Tamagotchi App. enough said.
2. Do I need a cute and affordable Iphone case? No, but I want this cat case.
3. Stuff Christians Like. No seriously.
4.  I watched The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel last night and I loved every moment of the film.
5.  My current default spring nail colors Rimmels Sage all the rage and I lilac you
6.  I was recently inspired to change the format for this series by this post on SRSLYLIZ
7. I really want a Gypsy inspired chain head dress and this one seems perfect for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking a few moments of your time to add your own eloquent voice to this topic! I try to return each response I get as soon as possible but If you are interested in a faster response feel free to tweet me at @Eloquent_stones. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...