Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Twenty Four

Twenty Four. I am Twenty Four. Two Four. I adore being Twenty Four. I feel more confident than ever in my whole life. I am Twenty Six years away from being Fifty. I couldn't care more or less about where I am in my life. I just am. I am who I am. I am who I should be. I am saved by the grace of God and loved by incredible people. I am Twenty Four. I am Jubilant. Hear my yelps echoing from the mountain tops. I am in love with my own self for the first time in Twenty Four years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking a few moments of your time to add your own eloquent voice to this topic! I try to return each response I get as soon as possible but If you are interested in a faster response feel free to tweet me at @Eloquent_stones. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...