Monday, February 11, 2013

Perspective

My immune system crashed recently which means I am slowly getting better. Alright, I am dragging it out because sometimes all I need is my entire family fussing over me while I lay pathetically on the couch while in possession of the remote for Netflix. Oh, and a legitimate guilt free reason to call into work never hurt. Although this week I need to start making up those missed hours which is more than likely going to hurt... but at least I have a job to dread going to right? Perspective, I learned that from Pollyanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking a few moments of your time to add your own eloquent voice to this topic! I try to return each response I get as soon as possible but If you are interested in a faster response feel free to tweet me at @Eloquent_stones. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...