Thursday, February 28, 2013

Instant Replay #2

My life according to instagram is very colorful, slow paced, tidy, deliciously filled with constant baking and a healthy dose of felines. I can say that many of those things are absolutely true but other things are just a show... but really who's life doesn't look perfect through the rise filter or an afterglow circle frame? You can view my instagram feed here or add me @eloquent_stones. Let's be social networking friends!




The display on top of my dresser // Green snow day mani and light reading material // Laundry air drying //  Vintage book illustrations // Mint extract + this is my favorite photo I've taken in 2013 // Road trip // The delicious soda I used to make this // Sleepy Lily // MY FAVORITE CUPCAKE LINERS FROM MICHAEL'S

1 comment:

Hello! Thank you for taking a few moments of your time to add your own eloquent voice to this topic! I try to return each response I get as soon as possible but If you are interested in a faster response feel free to tweet me at @Eloquent_stones. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...