Monday, February 25, 2013

DIY // Fabric Cat Brooch


This week I bought my first piece of clothing that feature an over all cat print (actually my first article of clothing that has any cats on it) which means that my status as a cat lady has officially been set in stone. I thought I would commemorate my further advancement into being a 'cat person' with a cat DIY. The how-to can be found after the jump. I thought I would note here that the wooden base of this project can be purchased at Michael's for 23 cents and I highly suggest you pick one up and make your own version of this super quick project that honestly took me all of 25 minutes to make.


Gather Supplies // Prime Wood with Paint  // Trace Shape // Cut The Fabric


Glue // Spread Glue Evenly // Apply Fabric with Stencil Paint Brush // Glue down Edges


Apply Pin // Wear and Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the fabric you used.

    tulip-agate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for taking a few moments of your time to add your own eloquent voice to this topic! I try to return each response I get as soon as possible but If you are interested in a faster response feel free to tweet me at @Eloquent_stones. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...