Sunday, December 23, 2012

This post is intangible

Isn't it funny how life can be so many conflicting things at the very same time? It seems like lately my life has been equal parts pain and bliss. I have take an intensive tech and social media detox since Thanksgiving and now I rarely start up my computer. It feels good to live in the moment yet I feel conflicted because I enjoyed blogging and reading blogs so much. This Internet home I have built myself is entirely intangible... I like tangible but since I enjoy my time here immensely I think I will yet again breathe myself into Eloquent Sticks and Stones. I've missed you all. I look forward to constructing true to myself content to share with you.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes, it is good to take a time and breathe! You have no idea how I understand you!

    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for taking a few moments of your time to add your own eloquent voice to this topic! I try to return each response I get as soon as possible but If you are interested in a faster response feel free to tweet me at @Eloquent_stones. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...