Friday, December 28, 2012

behind comfort & joy

The Christmas spirit seems to be winding down EVERYWHERE but having been raised strict catholic I believe the Christmas season begins with the celebration of God-made-flesh-in-Jesus's birth and lasts until the Lenten season. So in my book y'all celebrated way too soon! I love this time of year because it is the only time it seems to be 'fashionable' to be christian or even partake in any religion. All the other months of the year religion is viewed as old fashion, out of date or even closed minded. Make a joyful noise unto the Lord for in the year 2012 it is cool for one whole month to be a believer! (I will take what I can get) This year a rough Christmas, this was my first year celebrating my most favorite of days in Utah... On the 26th my parents packed up and headed out to Wisconsin. I stayed behind to work, get back on track and enrolled in school again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking a few moments of your time to add your own eloquent voice to this topic! I try to return each response I get as soon as possible but If you are interested in a faster response feel free to tweet me at @Eloquent_stones. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...