Wednesday, September 12, 2012

For the love of books : Anne of Green Gables

I have loved this book jacket illustration of Anne of Green Gables and ever since I found it randomly while doing a routine google image search, pretty typical Internet behavior for me, at the beginning of summer and ever since I have felt really inspired. I love the idea of structuring an outfit around something that is not wearable like a book illustration, landmark or any other art form. I most of the apparel I included in this collage speaks for itself aside from my favorite part... the canning necklace! I chose to add it to the set because it just had the perfect mix of country girl and chic whimsy. I think this whole literature influencing style should be a regular feature. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking a few moments of your time to add your own eloquent voice to this topic! I try to return each response I get as soon as possible but If you are interested in a faster response feel free to tweet me at @Eloquent_stones. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...