Friday, July 27, 2012

joy


Something amazing has happened... I am now employed! No kidding. I am so happy about the whole situation I could cry, I had been waiting for last nights orientation since the my interview on the fifth of July. I believe I have a dream job that lets me set my own schedule, basically control your own hourly pay and bi-weekly pay periods. Plus, Sergio and I will be  working/training together which should make the transition back into the work force a little easier for me. I am elated! I only wish my mom was home from Wisconsin to celebrate with me. I wanted to buy a giant celebratory horchata after Sergio and I signed our W-2's last night but I tragically left my funds at home. So now I have 14 dollars, given to me by my Dad, burning a hole in my pocket. I think I might try to convince Sergio we should leave an hour early for training to do a little indulgent shopping I am thinking mascara or nail polish... I love to spend other peoples money but when I have my own I am the stingiest shopper on the face of the planet. I swear to never complain about my job...ever. I can't believe in less than 24 hours after writing this post I got a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking a few moments of your time to add your own eloquent voice to this topic! I try to return each response I get as soon as possible but If you are interested in a faster response feel free to tweet me at @Eloquent_stones. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...