1. The sweetest tee from Out of Print Clothing
2. These fabulous Nancy Drew Kindle cases have me completely smitten.
3. Just the sweetest little detail a pencil ring!
4. A National Park thermos isn't necessarily needed for a day of reading but it is so darn charming.
5. I can see myself filling this basket with wayyy too many library books instead of food and maybe an adventurous grey kitten. :)
6. Does this necklace remind anyone else of Dickon's fox from The Secret Garden? ME TOO!
7. Imagine spreading this Glacier National Park blanket beneath a dreamy willow tree and reading until dusk. Sigh.
8. A skirt couldn't get sweeter or more wholesome than this polka dot beauty! I need it!
9. Saddle shoes. Saddle shoes. Saddle shoes. Does this item need a reason?
10. What bookish outfit is complete without a pair of faux readers? None that I am aware of plus this pair is sparkley.