Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wanderlust : World's Largest Fly Fishing Lure

I read on one of my favorite websites a few weeks ago that Logan, Ut is supposedly home to the worlds largest fly fishing lure. Since I read about having an unusual attraction within the town I go to school in, I've been wanting to visit. FINALLY Sergio and I jumped onto a bus and headed downtown to snap a few pictures beneath the oddity. This is my first encounter with such a kitchy road side attraction which is really exciting because I love road side attractions, oddities and road side architecture. I now have an itch to travel the United States in search of similar attractions. This sculpture stands tall outside of an antique mall and fly fishing retailer. There isn't much more to say because I wussed out and didn't go into the shops and inquire about the sculpture which I seriously regret. Lesson learned next time get a funny or informative antidote to pair with the photos. More pics after the jump...



1 comment:

Hello! Thank you for taking a few moments of your time to add your own eloquent voice to this topic! I try to return each response I get as soon as possible but If you are interested in a faster response feel free to tweet me at @Eloquent_stones. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...