Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cats #8 // Silly Things

A few nights ago I indulging in a late night snack attack on some Swedish Fish when I noticed my smallest feline, Lily, seemed to be in a trance... It was adorable. She just sat on a bar stool staring at the lights, like a little cat zombie. I am fairly positive that her strange behavior was because normally flies and moths swarm around the lights over the counter on summer evening and I've noticed that my cats sometime convince them selves that there is a flying insect in the kitchen during a period of boredom when in fact nothing is there. My cats are silly. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking a few moments of your time to add your own eloquent voice to this topic! I try to return each response I get as soon as possible but If you are interested in a faster response feel free to tweet me at @Eloquent_stones. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...