Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cats #7 // Inside

Cache hates being an indoor cat, he responds to the words 'potty' and 'outside' always directed towards our Boxers not the cats... by running to the back door in hopes of sneaking outside in between the dogs legs. He is very sneaky. It breaks my heart that he wants to be outside so bad because I know its not safe for him, my house is located in the country (relatively speaking) and the speed limit is 40 mph which is rarely obsereved and traveled on at much faster speeds combine that with a lot of country-cat-strays I often see dead cats on the side of the road. I fear for this little felines life plus my parents hate always chasing after him while I am at school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking a few moments of your time to add your own eloquent voice to this topic! I try to return each response I get as soon as possible but If you are interested in a faster response feel free to tweet me at @Eloquent_stones. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...