Sunday, April 1, 2012

7 on Sunday : Things I am digging this week
















1. No more green yolks for my hard boiled eggs....
2. This random DIY generator I found via Pinterest ( didn't sleep for the first 24 I knew about this... joking)
3....on the sale rack I fell in love with this, and will never be the same.
4. I have a hosiery soul mate... her name is Celeste Stein Kitty.
5. I could spend hours on What Should I Read Next? the site has been really actuate with suggesting readings. Its cool you will like it.
6. I loved the bleach DIY Jill recently did for A Beautiful Mess.
7.I have been scouring thrift stores for years for a magical Mexican embroidered frock for years and I have never come across one, I even worked in a thrift store but I am feeling really inspired to make my own Mexican dress after finding this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking a few moments of your time to add your own eloquent voice to this topic! I try to return each response I get as soon as possible but If you are interested in a faster response feel free to tweet me at @Eloquent_stones. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...