Saturday, January 7, 2012

Reflections

Like many other blogger I have my 2012 resolutions ready to be published but I think  it seems appropriate to reflect upon last years resolutions before declaring this years. Last year I set some pretty lofty goals like opening an etsy store, attending a film festival, and creating 365 pieces of art that I wasn't able to cross off my list for various reasons Some of those reasons are entirely out of my control; for example attending and volunteering at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City didn't pan out since I am unable to volunteer only on the weekends and the festival begins the same week Spring semester starts. The 'bigger' goals may not have happened but definitely encouraged me to reach far beyond my comfort zone. I am happy to report I did accomplish many of the 2011 goals I set for myself like living cleaner, getting healthy, reading more, tumbling rocks, getting a tattoo, living life, being more creative and dressing up more frequently. I grew creatively and emotionaly in 2011 and I look forward to where 2012 takes me. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking a few moments of your time to add your own eloquent voice to this topic! I try to return each response I get as soon as possible but If you are interested in a faster response feel free to tweet me at @Eloquent_stones. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...