Sunday, January 8, 2012

My 2012 Goals

This year I aim to enrich my life through learning and improve upon it by removing the unnecessary. I missed out on a lot of living last year because of an unforeseen event and I plan on making up for it in 2012! I admit that I will not be devastated if I am unable to accomplish or cross off some of my list by next New Years because my intention is to encourage myself to achieve beyond what I know is currently possible. I want to push myself in 2012 to do the unthinkable. I am prepared to work hard and day dream plenty to do all 17 'reasolutions.' What are you dreaming of doing in 2012? It's a fresh new year. Seize the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking a few moments of your time to add your own eloquent voice to this topic! I try to return each response I get as soon as possible but If you are interested in a faster response feel free to tweet me at @Eloquent_stones. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...