Monday, January 2, 2012

ABC, One, Two, Three...


A. Age: 22
B. Bed size: Twin
C. Chore that you hate: Folding whites... no one should be allowed to purchase white socks.
D. Dogs: 2 adorable boxers who are so stinky/cute/wrinkly
E. Essential start to your day: BREAKFAST! I eat for like 30 minutes non-stop once I finally wake up.
F. Favorite color: brown, brown, brown, brown.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver all day every day
H. Height: 5’5″
I. Instruments you play: Ukulele!
J. Job title: Cat Lady
K. Kids: 3. Wait? So feline children totally count right?
L. Live: Northern Utah
M. Mother’s name: Gretch
N. Nicknames: Al, Freckles, Alzy, Miss Like Woah...
O. Overnight hospital stays: None. But I was in the ER for over 14 hours last March.
P. Pet peeves: Being made fun of for the way I say milk and bag, Bears fans, people who always correct me. 
Q. Quote from a movie:  "You rock, Rock" I heart Huckabees
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 2 fabulous older brothers
U. Underwear: Underwhere? Yes, I got those underthere!
V. Vegetable(s) you hate: I love vegetables but hate fruit - I can't think of any veggies I hate. 
W. What makes you run late: snuggly cats, make up and google reader.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Lungs
Y. Yummy food that you make: smoothies. I am the smoothie queeeeeeeeeen.
Z. Zoo animal: Fruit Bats for sure. Second place goes to the giraffes. Third place has to be the Elephants.

I know, I know that I am a little behind on the ABC survey that has been going around the blogosphere but I figured when in Rome...


1 comment:

  1. Two things:
    1.) "Underwhere".. get out of here! Crazy girl.
    2.) Your hair is that of one thousand curly suns.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for taking a few moments of your time to add your own eloquent voice to this topic! I try to return each response I get as soon as possible but If you are interested in a faster response feel free to tweet me at @Eloquent_stones. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...