Thursday, January 12, 2012

Cats // Matty Boy

It was only a matter of time before I sunk into eternal Cat lady-dom and began sharing pictures of the three most adorable kittens in blog history. Frequent Thursday Mornings will bring you silly pictures of my felines.
I took these photos on the 5th when I had to reluctantly taking down the Christmas tree. Matty was reluctantly saying goodbye to his favorite sleeping spot until next November. Poor baby. I wonder where he will nap for the next 10 months? Well, If I had it my way he wouldn't have to find a new spot because the tree should still be up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking a few moments of your time to add your own eloquent voice to this topic! I try to return each response I get as soon as possible but If you are interested in a faster response feel free to tweet me at @Eloquent_stones. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...