Monday, January 16, 2012

Oh, Shoot! #4

I have such a wondrous time playing around and manipulating the lens on my point & shoot camera. Not much to say about this installment of Oh, Shoot! except I would like to note that the only post editing I did on all the images was to slightly adjust the exposure.. The effect is achieved by holding a plastic pendant from one of my necklaces that featured many facets with a large smooth side. I enjoy the end result that I may start using this technique to add a little flair to my outfit posts. I took these photos this past fall which is why you might notice some fabulous fall leaves, a pumpkin and plump little cherries. Enjoy. (You can find more images after the jump)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking a few moments of your time to add your own eloquent voice to this topic! I try to return each response I get as soon as possible but If you are interested in a faster response feel free to tweet me at @Eloquent_stones. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...