Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween


Happy Halloween and Hello countdown to Christmas 2011, starting tomorrow. Please enjoy Ali circa 1992 dressed up as an apparently ferocious mouse. The photo above is my first Halloween memory... honestly! I remember posing for pictures in the foyer and my mom keep saying "Ali you are a mouse not a cat. Stop meowing..."  needless to say I still thought I was a cat. You know what they say once a crazy cat lady always a crazy cat lady... OK so no one says that but it's pretty obvious in my case its the truth. Again Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking a few moments of your time to add your own eloquent voice to this topic! I try to return each response I get as soon as possible but If you are interested in a faster response feel free to tweet me at @Eloquent_stones. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...