Friday, September 16, 2011

Back with a vengeance!


I am back to life, back to reality and back to bloggin! I can't believe how long I've been away... to be honest its been since my family came to visit at the end of July that I've even seriously thought about Eloquent Sticks and Stones.... it seems like since the day our guests left town I've been nonstop running to be able to attend school this semester, get residency, sign up for campus housing, doing homework, attending classes and dealing with actually having a social life again! I haven't had one of those in over a year! So it's going to still be touch ago for awhile but I promise to answer emails and gain follow up on blog comments now. I am thinking about trying my hand at a couple attempts at 'fashion blogging' in the coming weeks but I am wondering if  YOU, yeah you!, would be interested in seeing that on the blog? hmmm? 

I am also contemplating a new look for the ol' blog and I would love suggestions from y'all (seriously tell me what you think this place should look like) and also let me know what you've really enjoyed seeing on Eloquent Sticks & Stones in the past or things you would like to see in the future? Any ideas are always welcome! Well I just wanted to let the world know that I am baaaaaaaaaaaaack and I missed you.

1 comment:

  1. First off, I love the direction your photos are going for this blog. (Making digital look like film? Perfect! I swoon!)

    Secondly, I love your sense of style because you are the clearance rack queen and I love the way that you can make your outfits look so adorable thanks to your frugal eye. Whenever I think of you, I think of cute wellies and sweaters. (That's it though. No personality or anything, apparently.)

    As always, I love your DIY's and I really like the posts where you get personal; it's nice to see you as a young woman who is learning about herself. That's what I admire about your blog (ie: the Paint Your Love post)


    I love the way your blog looks with the woodgrain. The only thing I would change would be your header. It'd be cool if you made it look similar to the direction that your photos are going in!

    I love you beautiful woman! <3

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for taking a few moments of your time to add your own eloquent voice to this topic! I try to return each response I get as soon as possible but If you are interested in a faster response feel free to tweet me at @Eloquent_stones. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...