Saturday, March 16, 2013

My Adventure Book


As with most people I went through a scrap booking phase. I still have a Tupperware containers full of scrap booking supplies that I haven't touched since...drum roll please... 9th grade. My vacation memories have been banished in this digital age to live on only through memory cards or external hard drives. I was gifted a Smashbook from my Aunt for Christmas and I started getting the itch to 'scrap'. My itch was intensified when my parents gave me an Instax camera for my birthday to document our epic Moab adventure. I decided to combine the two gifts and create my very own Adventure Book. It was so easy to follow through with the book because I only used the items I had on hand such as brochures, stickers, small mementos, scissors and my instax pictures. My only rule set was that I had to finish the book before we arrived back home. Also the book itself came with a glue stick/ink pen which is like the coolest thing ever. Do you have an adventure book or even a smashbook? If you have posted about either on your blog leave me a link in the comment section because I would like to see them.






2 comments:

  1. Aw, Up :)

    When I went on holiday last year I put together a travel journal/'memory book'.
    I wrote about it on my blog here
    http://thecraftartykid.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/the-memory-book.html
    It's a great thing to have to look at and remember all the little details of the trip

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Instax camera. What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for taking a few moments of your time to add your own eloquent voice to this topic! I try to return each response I get as soon as possible but If you are interested in a faster response feel free to tweet me at @Eloquent_stones. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...