Friday, October 5, 2012

Cemeteries

My favorite thing about cemeteries is that they never change. I mean more people may have been buried since the last time I visited but the premise of a cemetery will forever be the same a beautiful place to lay our loved and most cherished individual's physical bodies to rest. No matter what stage or seasson of my life I am currently in whenever I walk into a cemetery I am overwhelmed with a sence of emotional and spiritual clarity. I love cemeteries even more so in the fall. Enjoy your Friday, I might spend some of mine at a cemetery. Maybe you should think about taking a trip to a cemetery... I highly recommended 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking a few moments of your time to add your own eloquent voice to this topic! I try to return each response I get as soon as possible but If you are interested in a faster response feel free to tweet me at @Eloquent_stones. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...