Monday, March 5, 2012

Newbie

Introducing my sweet little niece Reaghan Leigh, who is extra brand new! I haven't even met her yet but I love her so very much. This little Rea of sunshine was welcomed into the world with open arms as she is ushering in a new flood of emotion and change of life after mourning the loss of three lives to celebrating the birth of a fresh new life! I can't wait to spoil her and buy lots, lots, and lots of cat themed gifts because she is my little cat lady in the making. Isn't she beautiful!?

2 comments:

  1. She is definitely related to you... she loves taking foot photos already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I squealed with delight when I saw the first pictures of her feet.

      Delete

Hello! Thank you for taking a few moments of your time to add your own eloquent voice to this topic! I try to return each response I get as soon as possible but If you are interested in a faster response feel free to tweet me at @Eloquent_stones. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...