Sunday, January 29, 2012

7 on Sunday


1. My good friend Sarah is doing a year long list project that I highly suggest you check out. Link.
2. I've had these button cookies bookmarked to share for forever. I must make some soon. Link.
3. I am highly addicted to the show American Restoration. I wish I could intern there but since I can't I will just obsessively watch every episode. Link.
4. I am not even sure how I found my way to this sweater but it's lovely. Link.
5. I MUST LEARN HOW TO KNIT JUST TO MAKE THIS SWEATER. Link.
6. Katja recently shared a finished cross stitch of her and her boy which is such a cute idea. Link.
7. I was google image searching 'Rainboots' and I found the most adorable picture of a dog in boots. Unfortunately I didn't bookmark the website I found it on so if you know the owner/are the owner please let me know so I can properly credit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking a few moments of your time to add your own eloquent voice to this topic! I try to return each response I get as soon as possible but If you are interested in a faster response feel free to tweet me at @Eloquent_stones. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...