1. I spotted this pressed penny bracelet on the Dollar Store Crafts blog and I died! Well, ok not really... but I got really excited and flailed my hands around me, something I do when excited, then exclaimed "Omgosh why didn't I ever think of that?" but to be honest I did 2 years ago in my metal smithing class using the drill I thought I should make pressed penny earrings but nooooooooo I didn't do it and I didn't blog about it either. Also the photo is adorable and I want all of it to be mine but it belongs to Val.
2. Eek! This is soooo cool! My friend Sarah, my blogging soul mate, passed a long a link to me that turned out to be an Iphone cases that you can cross stitch. Another why didn't I think of that moment happened what I finally registered what I was looking at and I seriously think this is one of the more exciting ideas I've seen floating out on the interwebs lately. I most love that you can change the pattern repeatedly! Check the cases out here.
3. FRECKLE FACE! I found this image on Tumblr awhile ago and I love it so much but unfortunately I can't find the original source. Typical tumblr issues. The freckle faced beauty in this image is so stunning and has envious lashes going on! If you know who owns this image you should let me know!
4. I really really love this necklace from Anthro but I am sure I could make it for like 2 bucks...
5. apparently after 22 years all my wildest dreams are coming true: being a cat lady is stylish, Ariel is a hipster and glitter shoes are in vogue! This lovely pair is from Lulus and I wantttttttttttttt them!
6. stamps. made. from. bottle. caps. and. puffy. paint. enough. said. link.
7. As usual I was on etsy awhile ago searching through the results for 'Wisconsin' when I found this really rad print! I am planning on buying it for my brother and his girlfriend for Christmas as he is a botanist and obsessed with girly stuff (read: super hardcore about flowers) Link.