Monday, April 4, 2011

Mail Call!

Last week I received the sweetest belated birthday surprise from my beautiful friend Sarah of Good Design Is Good Business.  Sarah gifted me; Breakfast at Tiffany's on DVD, Burt's Bees Almond hand creme (which my boxer loves to lick off ) as well as the perfect  shade of lip stain. Needless to say I was beyond thrilled with my gifts, Sarah contacted my mom via Facebook and asked her to wrap up my gifts as they came in the mail - I had no Idea! Then I went to get the mail a couple days later  and found a box with my name on it rubber banded to the outside of our mailbox I was hyped to see what my final surprise would turn out to be. I jumped for joy when I ripped open the skinny cardboard box and found Wreck This Journal inside. I still am so surprised by the thoughtfulness of all the fun gifts Sarah sent me! (You shouldn't have... but I love it all! ) I truly love surprises and getting any sort of mail and it was extra special to get mail from an appreciated friend. I would like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to Sarah who  really, really, really made my week! She is truly adorable and I highly recommend you check out her design blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking a few moments of your time to add your own eloquent voice to this topic! I try to return each response I get as soon as possible but If you are interested in a faster response feel free to tweet me at @Eloquent_stones. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...