Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Am I Chevron Crazy?

Maybe...
 via Lookbook
via WeHeartIt
I know, I know Chevron is so trendy right now BUT for some reason I've been imagining myself painting black and white chevron paper banners for days and days. As a result I am going to give up my fight against this vintage pattern and will continue to record my adventures of chevron paintings here. I just wanted to put it out there that although chevron strips are beyond trendy I am not going to lose my head  over it and my go to pattern will forever and always be my trusty and classy hounds tooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking a few moments of your time to add your own eloquent voice to this topic! I try to return each response I get as soon as possible but If you are interested in a faster response feel free to tweet me at @Eloquent_stones. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...