Sunday, March 3, 2013

7 on Sunday #19

















1. I adored this comic that retells a classic fairy tale but with cats.
2. Sergio gifted me this journal for valentine's day and have been feeling motivated to read more.
3. I got a Smash book from my Aunt and I am really into the idea of scrap booking while traveling.
4. If you aren't following Moorea Seal on pinterest you owe it to yourself to check out her DIY board.
5. I gifted my dad an ice cream maker for Christmas and I think we need to try this recipe.
6. I think this Robot Camera from Indie Darling is pretty darling.
7. Now that I have my own reading journal I've been really interested building my personal library so this kit would help me achieve that library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking a few moments of your time to add your own eloquent voice to this topic! I try to return each response I get as soon as possible but If you are interested in a faster response feel free to tweet me at @Eloquent_stones. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...