Wednesday, October 5, 2011

La Piscine

On the 4th of July Sergio played photographer for Eloquent Sticks and Stones and I played model, as usual. There is no real reason for the photo shoot or even for me to post these images... aside from the fact that  I love water. I love the way my hair feels underwater. I love how, almost, translucent my skin appears in the water. I love how water can surround my physical beings completely yet it is impossible to accurately describe how it feels against my skin.  I love contemplating life while twirling around in a crisp clean pool of water. Again I state that I love water.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking a few moments of your time to add your own eloquent voice to this topic! I try to return each response I get as soon as possible but If you are interested in a faster response feel free to tweet me at @Eloquent_stones. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...