Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What's Up With Eloquent Sticks And Stones?

Hey guys! Sorry I've been MIA for a couple days since the blogger shut down was resolved my house then experienced a full on Internet shutdown. The Internet is back on here! I lost a couple scheduled posts during the blogger issues and I am not sure where they went but I am OK with that  because I can just re-write them. It has been  really refreshing not to have Internet access for a couple days because I was able to get a lot of late spring cleaning, laundry, blog planning and mail writing done. I guess I am much more productive without the Internet! I also wanted to share that the frequency of posts during the summer will not be updated as frequently as it is during the school year. Since this blog is just a small time hobby I am not too worried about it - I figure I can focus my energy on other endeavors through out summa and come back every so often to share my experiences. I am going to try and  focus on quality not quantity. right now the blog plan is that I will blog once a week and will write  all my posts on that one day then scheduled the to share through out the week. That's pretty much all, I just wanted to touch base with my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking a few moments of your time to add your own eloquent voice to this topic! I try to return each response I get as soon as possible but If you are interested in a faster response feel free to tweet me at @Eloquent_stones. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...