Saturday, March 19, 2011

Epic Bling Ring Watch!

Today my Mom and I went to see a silly movie called Gnomeo & Juliet ( which scored a three of four thumbs up from us)  After the movie as we walked back to the cruiser Mom noticed a shop with a couple cute bags on a rack outside, which intrigued us.  We decided  based upon the attractiveness of the purses outside that the inside must hold some treasures, after all small town Utah isn't the first place one looks to find boutiques so finding this store was like finding the needle in a haystack. Turns out we hit the jackpot! To make a very very very long story short I loved the store! (although I can not remember the name and will post it on Monday when my mom picks up other the ring I put on hold with my birthday money) Anyway, my mom bought me a little something... A LITTLE SOMETHING AWESOME!!
I am now the proud owner of a ring watch! I have been on the hunt for one of these beauties since December and it was only 7 dollars! Thanks Mom! I can't wait to post the ring I have on hold so check back on Monday for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking a few moments of your time to add your own eloquent voice to this topic! I try to return each response I get as soon as possible but If you are interested in a faster response feel free to tweet me at @Eloquent_stones. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...