Monday, January 3, 2011

Polyvore

Polyvore :
A few weeks ago my good friend, Sarah, over at Good Design... posted about a website called Polyvore that allows its users to make collages and also allow people to purchase the images featured in the collages you make which I think is pretty rad! so I decided to checked it out when I returned from my trip, which I shall be posting about later, and on new years day I figured I would give it a shot the results of which can be seen here. So I decided to make a collage that would function as a sort of Mood board of my current style seen below. I wish the images came out bigger and clearer but I really enjoy the finished product. One con of Polyvore is that you can not clip images from websites like Weheartit which I totally understand but I really don't like that you can't clip images from Etsy which is a place to buy products it would certainly bring a lot of customers to Etsy. With the use of Polyvore I think I am going to periodically post digital mood boards to my blog considering the whole function of Eloquent Sticks & Stones is to collect all the things that inspire me in one place.
Orange you glad I made this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking a few moments of your time to add your own eloquent voice to this topic! I try to return each response I get as soon as possible but If you are interested in a faster response feel free to tweet me at @Eloquent_stones. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...